The 2022 Kia Carnival is here! The SUV-like multipurpose vehicle is a great choice. It has powerful horsepower and a huge towing capacity. The vehicle offers a variety of seating options, the best cargo and passenger room in its class, as well as charging capabilities that can be found in all three rows. This makes it a great family vehicle.
Make Your Carnival
You can choose from four trims of the new Kia Carnival, as shown below.
- 2022 Kia Carnival X – Starting at $32,100 MSRP 1
- 2022 Kia CarnivaleX – Starting at $37.600 MSRP 1
- 2022 Kia Carnival SX- Starting at $41,100 MSRP 1
- 2022 Kia Carnival SX Prestige – Starting at $46,1001
No Mountain Too High, No Valley Too Low
For families, field trips, weekend camping, and all the backpacks, suitcases, backpacks and tent poles that they bring, the front-wheel-drive 2022 Kia Carnival can be used. You can take your entire crew to the coolest places, regardless of how long the journey to new destinations may require.
The 2022 Kia Carnival’s V6 GDI engine, a 3.5-liter V6 with 290 horsepower, produces the best-in-class 262 lb.ft. torque at 5,000 RPM and produces 290 horsepower at 6,400rpm. The powertrain can be combined with an 8-speed automatic transmission to produce 3,500 lbs. It is capable of towing most small watercraft and all-terrain vehicles.
Relax and stretch your arms during your stay
The 2022 Kia Carnival sale has flexible seating options that allow it to adapt to any seating arrangement you require. The best-in class cargo space is available with removable second-row and third-row seats. This leaves plenty of room for everything you need in the rear. With plenty of space, you can store your camper chairs, luggage, duffle bags and pet carriers.
The 2022 Kia Carnival MVP LX Seat Package includes SynTex trim. EX and SX are available. Genuine leather trim is included on the 2022 Kia Carnival MVP SX-Prestige.
Safety on All Sides
The 2022 Kia Carnival includes 12 standard Advanced Driver Assistance System 2 features you will appreciate more every time you drive. These are the most prominent.
- Forward Collision Avoidance Assist: If a bicyclist crosses in front of you, FCA assists the driver by braking to prevent a collision. Automatic braking can be used to prevent or reduce an impact in the event that the conditions change rapidly.
- Blind-Spot Avoidance Assistance (BCA),: We have all been annoyed by the driver who lurks in our blind spot. Blind-Spot Avoidance Assistant (BSA): Under certain conditions, it will alert you to a driver in your blind spot and help you brake if necessary to avoid someone speeding by during a lane change.
- Rear Cross Traffic Collision Avoidance Assist 3: It can be difficult to back out in a crowded lot. This situation is conducive to collisions because of the limited vision and small space. When you are in reverse, the RCCA detects cars behind you. This system alerts the driver when there is approaching cross traffic and applies brakes.
- Parking Distance Warning-Reverse: It can be just as difficult to back into a spot. As you approach obstacles, your vehicle will emit an audible warning. As the vehicle approaches the curb or wall, the warning tone will intensify.
- Lane Keeping Assist System with Lane Following Assist: Your KIA will detect and follow any lane markings. The system will inform the steering to keep you in the middle of the lane, even when there are curves or elevation changes. It also has Lane Departure Warning (LDW), a feature that alerts you if your vehicle starts to drift out of its lane.
- HBA (High Beam Assist): HBA turns off your high beam headlights if there is approaching traffic. Once the traffic has passed, HBA activates your high beams.
Frequently Asked Questions about the 2022 KIA Carnival
When will the 2022 KIA Carnival be available at the store?
March 15, 2021 is the date that the 2022 Kia Carnival will be released in our showroom. You can test drive the Kia Carnival in our showroom in Kennesaw, GA, as soon as it arrives. You can schedule a test drive online, or give us a phone call.
How does pre-ordering a 2022 KIA Carnival go?
Our vehicle experts will work with you to build your 2022 Kia Carnival MPV step-by-step. This will make it your MVP. They will walk you through the 2022 Kia Carnival lease offers and show you which features are most important to you and your family. Compare the Kia Carnival and Kia Sedona designs to find the one you love.
What is the cost of the 2022 KIA Carnival?
Prices for a 2022 Kia Carnival vary depending on what trim you choose, the features you choose, and any optional extras. You will get a lot for the money, but the MSRP for a 2022 Kia Carnival is $33,275. This is a very competitive price, and even the base model will offer many competitive features and design.
What is the 2022 KIA Carnival? Is it a van, or an SUV?
The Kia Carnival is a multipurpose vehicle (MPV). The Kia Carnival technically is a minivan but it has sleek SUV styling. The Carnival’s attractive design makes it more SUV-like than a minivan. You’ll get everything you need in a minivan, including a sliding door as well as a spacious third row of seats.
Is the 2022 KIA Carnival available in AWD?
The Kia Carnival has a wide range of features and tech that is competitive in its segment. The ride is smooth and the whole family can enjoy it. You can still find AWD on other Kia models. However, the 2022 Kia Carnival doesn’t have an AWD system. There is only an efficient FWD system.
Is the KIA Carnival an SUV-sized 11-seater?
The removable and replaceable seats allow you to accommodate 11 people in your Kia Carnival model. You can transform your SUV, which normally holds seven or eight passengers, into a bus by taking the cargo space out of the back and replacing it with seats. Multiflex seats make it easy to adjust the cabin to suit whatever is on the pick-up line.
What number of people can you bring along in your car? Multiflex seating puts you in complete control of the 2022 Kia Carnival’s capabilities.
Is there a stow-and go option for the 2022 KIA Carnival?
The 2022 Kia Carnival’s multiflex seating, also known as “stow-and-go” seats, allows you to set up your own seating arrangements. Do you have back-seat brawlers who need space between them to make it work? That’s possible. You don’t have to tear everything down in order to install a new garden full of nursery plants. The SUV will open up the path to a cabin with plenty of cabin space.
Where was the KIA Carnival 2022?
The 2022 Kia Carnival was produced in South Korea. Kia Corporation is Korea’s oldest motor vehicle manufacturer. It began making bikes and motorcycles before moving into automobiles.
Is there Wi-Fi at the 2022 KIA Carnival?
Experts love the UVO link app, which gives the Kia Carnival futuristic features that no other model can match. UVO link can be used to create a mobile hotspot and remotely unlock/lock your car doors. This app takes a car already equipped with touchscreen displays and power supplies and adds high-tech features to it.
What is the cost of a fully loaded KIA Carnival?
2022 Kia Carnival MVP SX Prestige is the highest-tier trim and starts at $46,100 MSRP. This vehicle has an elite mix of safety features that includes a suite of automatic safety features. Keep safe on the roads and have fun with your friends and family on the journey to distant destinations.
Kennesaw’s vehicle experts have all the answers for your questions regarding the 2022 Kia Carnival. As you create a car that you will love every day, they’ll walk you through each trim. An MPV like this must fit everyone, from the front to the back.
The 2022 KIA Carnival is Ready for Your Next Road Trip
You will be the center of attention wherever you take your car. There are many possibilities in this car, which comfortably seats seven people in first-class comfort from the front to the back. The cabin has an air conditioner in the rear that keeps everyone cool and comfortable. There is also power available for all devices throughout.
There are five trim levels of the 2022 Kia Carnival. Each can transport you and your crew with chariot-like elegance. This heavy hauler is artistic in every way. The intricate details in the seat upholstery and the handling system make this car so smooth.